Monday, May 14, 2012

The Napping House

Yesterday was one of those days I could get nothing done. It was my last day of my spring semester and I was trying to work up the motivation to finish my last paper. Around here we had an unusual start to the day which may have thrown me off a bit. My husband's cousin and her friend had stayed the night, using our house as a halfway point between their college in VA and their house in FL. So we had a relaxing breakfast of pancakes and then sent them on their way. Whatever the reason, I was losing the battle against procrastination badly. Charlie was playing his game while I was trying to write, but after a while he headed for a nap. I walk in the bedroom after an hour or so to wake him up and I find this:

Isn't this so precious? My two loves napping together! Awwwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment